Monday, August 13, 2012

What About this New GoDaddy Website Layout? Before I say anything or you develop an opinion based on my writings, take a look at this site layout.
Now you would have to contrast that with the previous versions of the Go Daddy website. Here are my thoughts. Customer Acquisition Online businesses are always worried about customer acquisition and this new clean website may do that well. I would have to assume this is the case as they were purchased not too long ago by another company. Many times you will see a site redesign to increase conversions and I hope it works for them. Managing Your Account While they are definitely looking to increase conversions are they really helping current customers? And remember there are millions of current customers. When trying to manage your products and services with godaddy you will have to dig a little deeper in the menus to find what you are searching for. However I probably should not complain as I can find what I need. Verdict I would say, taking all things into consideration, that the new site is a great idea. They will be able to convert more new customers, or so we think, and also current customers should have no problem learning the new menu layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment